Planning for Long Term Care – NO COST TO ATTEND
Oct 28, 2014 - Oct 28, 2014
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Location: League Office
EXPERT ADVICE ON PLANNING FOR YOUR OWN OR A RELATIVE’S FUTURE CARE NEEDS
As we live longer and healthier lives, planning for the long term has never been more important. Planning gives you more control, but it’s not easy to find accurate information and answers to your questions. This workshop will provide you with questions to ask yourself and others about how best to achieve your goals, whether you have immediate needs or can take some time to sort out the possibilities.
- Covers home modifications so that you can stay at home safely for as long as you like;
- Lays out the opportunities and costs associated with independent living, assisted living, and other options;
- Gives you a range of driving and transportation alternatives;
- Sorts out the various sources of care at home;
- Helps you navigate the healthcare system;
- Reviews the legal documents you should prepare and update;
- Helps you determine whether you need long-term care insurance;
- Offers checklists and other resources to help you make decisions; and
- Gives you guidance on how to talk to your family about sensitive issues.
If you’re looking for trusted information on how to prepare for the future care needs for yourself or a relative, this session will start you on the right road.
Presented by Craig E. Lytle, MBA, CFP® of INCOME & ESTATE PLANNING PARTNERS, P.A.
Registration is requested for this FREE event. Please mark FREE on the registration form.