Oct 09, 2014 - Oct 09, 2014
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: League Office
The session will review:
- The overall ACH process w/definitions (originator, originating depository financial institution, ACH operator, receiving depository financial institution, and receiver)
- The process listed above including Third party service providers, direct access relationships, returns
- Resources (the NACHA Operating Rules and Guidelines book, “The green book”, regulations, MACHA, etc.)
- The ACH audit (common exceptions, risks within ACH)
- Originating ACH entries
- Stop payments in ACH vs Disputing ACH entries (written statements of unauthorized debit vs stop payment forms)
- ACH entry types (PPD, CCD, WEB, TEL, IATs….etc.)
Presented by Gregory Westwood, AAP, CUCE, BSACS, Pennsylvania Credit Union Association
$79 per registrant.
Registration deadline: October 2, 2014
Please contact Bernadette Hines, Education Director, with any questions.