Collections Council Meeting
Sep 23, 2015 - Sep 23, 2015
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: League Training Room
Collection and Bankruptcy:
How to Maximize Your Recovery and Avoid Traps
Topics to be Covered:
- What to do when the member is first past due
- What steps do you take when you receive notice of the death of a member?
- What steps to take upon receipt of a notice of bankruptcy
- When to seek relief from the stay
Presented by Chris Pippett, Partner, Fox-Rotschild, LLC. Christopher Pippett has substantial experience representing state and federally chartered credit unions in a broad range of regulatory, corporate governance, business and real estate issues. He has represented the full gamut of credit unions, from small SEG based credit unions to large community based and corporate credit unions.
- Lunch and networking provided after the meeting.
- Free for 2015 Council members.
- Non- Council members invited: only $175 per registrant.
- Registration deadline: September 16, 2015.