May 13, 2015 - May 13, 2015
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: League Office
BSA Training for Frontline Staff, Management and BSA Officers
Speaker: André Lucas, Compliance Director, MD & D.C. CU Association
NCUA examiners are committed to enforcing the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), so complying with the regulation should be a top priority for every credit union. Get the information you need to ensure your training requirements have been met before your examiner walks in the door.
- Take a close look at the requirements of BSA and the Customer Identification Program (CIP)
- Receive an overview of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and the PATRIOT Act
- Review policy requirements and examples of noncompliance.
- Identify the penalties that regulators could potentially impose on your credit union
- Review CTR and SAR filing requirements
- Understand expectations and procedures necessary to comply with independent testing requirements
- Identify appropriate due diligence and internal control procedures
- Get training requirements and materials for managers
- Learn to understand and manage monitoring systems
- Review completing a Risk Assessment
- Examine periodic compliance testing
- Review money laundering examples
- And more
$99 per person (includes certificate of completion).
Registration Deadline* April 29, 2015
*Cancellations after the registration deadline will not be refunded, but substitutions are welcomed.
8:30 a.m. – Registration, networking
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – Training.
Lunch will be provided.