BSA Basic Overview
May 12, 2015 - May 12, 2015
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Location: League Office
Designed for Volunteers and Staff needing a BSA Overview
Speaker: André Lucas, Compliance Director, MD & D.C. CU Association
Federal regulators are committed to enforcing the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), so complying with the regulation should be a top priority for every credit union. Get the information you need as a board member to ensure your training requirements have been met.
- Take a close look at the requirements of BSA and the Customer Identification Program (CIP);
- Receive an overview of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)and the PATRIOT Act;
- Review policy requirements and examples of noncompliance;
- Identify the penalties that regulators could potentially impose on your credit union;
- Review CTR and SAR filing requirements;
- Understand expectations and procedures necessary to comply with independent testing requirements;
- And more
(Detailed review of CTR and SAR will be reviewed in the full day session on 5/13)
$70 per person (includes certificate of completion)
Registration Deadline* April 29, 2015
*Cancellations after the registration deadline will not be refunded, but substitutions are welcomed.
5-5:30 p.m. – Registration/Light meal.
5:30-7:30 p.m. – Program.