Now a day’s, air conditioning systems are common features of many people’s homes around the world. Unlike before, when air conditioning is considered to be a luxury to many households, it is now a necessity for many families, to install one in their homes.
Air conditioning systems are expensive to install and maintain. This article from AS aircon servicing in Singapore will focus on those little things that can damage your air conditioning system at home. This will make you aware of these little things, often forgotten and without you knowing it already damages your AC and cost you a big fortune.
- Dirty filters. Filters of an air conditioning system are the one responsible to filtering the dust particles that comes inside. If it is left unclean, It will affect the cooling capacity of the system. Air conditioning is fitted with a thermostat, that measures the temperature of the room to a certain level and when it reach the desired temperature, it switch off the unit. The process helps save electric consumption and helps prolong your air conditioning usefulness.
- Positioning. It is important to position your air conditioning unit in a way that it is clear of any falling objects and not blocking passage ways. Even if they are design and built to last, avoiding direct hit from any passing object is a great help, for its longevity. It is also better to position it, to avoid direct hit from the sun or the rain.
- Long hours of usage.Most often, this machine is taken for granted. People tend to forget that this machine does need rest. People often leave the AC on, even if there is no one is inside a room. These abuses in using the machine can cause overheat and may damage other parts, which lead to its malfunction. This also dangerous if left uncheck, because it will cause fire, left for a long period of time.
- Thermostat. Not changing an un-working thermostat, will cause damage to the AC. As mentioned earlier, thermostats controls the operation of the AC, it turns it off upon reaching a certain desired temperature, giving the machine time to rest.
- Direct hit from the sun, will cause damage to the AC. It is better to have this covered with curtains.
- Maintenance. Proper maintenance is essential to prolong the life span of your AC. When you see or observe unnecessary noise during the operation of your AC, have it check buy professionals. This way, parts will be replaced to maintain its functionality.
These are the few things that people usually forget or taken for granted. Air- conditioning now a days are very important in our lives, because, aside from giving us comfort, it also allow us to relax comfortably at home.
So to experience an efficient performance from your AC and the same time saving money for maintenance, be conscious on the performance of your AC. Have it properly check by experts in the industry and replace every part that is no longer functioning well. Follow us to learn more about this aircon company.